Todd Davis as the Chairman and CEO of LifeLock, Inc., is a man who knows how to make people take notice. He has committed the last five years to building an organization that is at the forefront of helping to combat identity theft crimes. His efforts have been recognized with numerous regional and national business, consumer and leadership awards including: The 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for Orange County/Desert Cities region of a Top Emerging Company, CRM Magazine’s Service Elite Award, The Arizona Business Leadership Association’s Leadership Award and the Arizona Business Journal’s 24 Most Admired CEOs in 2009.
- Under his leadership, LifeLock has received numerous accolades. The following are just a few examples:
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies #8 in 2010
- Identity Theft Protection Agency 2011 Communitas Award for Leadership in Community Service and Corporate Social Responsibility for the LifeLock Speakers Series
- American Business Awards Stevie Organization of the Year 2012
- American Business Awards Stevie Customer Service and Sales Award 2012
An expert on identity theft, Todd travels across the country educating the public on the dangers of identity theft and the importance of taking proactive steps to protect oneself. He often serves as the voice for consumers when working to enact stronger laws related to curbing the growth of identity theft.
He served as a member of the Crime Prevention Coalition of America and was a contributing member of the Identity Theft Prevention and ID Management Standards Panel working with the President’s Identity Theft Task Force.
Todd is a graduate of Baylor University with a double major in entrepreneurship and management. Todd serves on the board of the Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation, the Boys and Girls club of Metropolitan Phoenix, and the National Organization of Victims Assistance (NOVA).